Thursday, November 3, 2011

The Tapestry

Since we moved back to Richmond we have been looking for a church to make it our home. I use to go to Broadmoor Baptist Church when I was still living at home. Then when Steve and I got married and moved city we started going to Willingdon Church and went there for a few years. Now that we are back in Richmond we are very excited that we have found a church that we can call home for our family. We have now become a part of The Tapestry, or at least regular attendees.


I am so thankful that I found this church because I think this church is the perfect fit for a young family like ours.  We started attending in September but now we look forward to attending the Sunday service to worship and listen to God's word. The people we have met are very friendly and we immediately felt right at home. Samantha enjoys going to Sunday School and she is starting to meet new friends. I have also volunteered to be part of the Sunday School program as a helper to start as I wanted to become more active again in my Christian life. I used to be very active in church when I was attending in Broadmoor. From volunteering at the nursery to being part of the worship team but all this came to a halt when we moved to a different city and had Samantha.


There is just so much to be thankful for that I know I owe it all to God. My life is beautiful and it is because I have God in my life.

9280 No. 2 Road, 
Richmond, BC


*Photos taken from Facebook "The Tapestry" page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment