Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I Cannot Wait To....

This is not in any order...

- wear my old clothes again and stop borrowing Steve's
- drink coffee anytime I want especially Vietnamese Coffee
- get back to my exercise routine
- eat some sashimi
- fit in my old swimsuits so we can go to Hawaii again one day
- have some fresh oysters
- get in and out of bed without pain
- see my weighing scale drop significantly
- be able to color or perm my hair
- carry my daughter again even if she weighs a lot now
- get rid of my maternity clothes and shop for normal clothing
- walk around without my belly support
- sleep without getting backaches
- not having to go to the bathroom every hour
- shop for baby gender specific clothes
- wear my high heeled shoes and boots again
- sit on the floor (just because I can't right now)


But most of all I cannot wait to meet the new addition to our family, to actually hold him/her for the very first time and introduce our new baby to the world.

38.5 weeks and counting...

No comments:

Post a Comment