Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Is It Me or Just Some Pregnancy Hormones??

I went to the mall today with Samantha to get the car seat adaptor for my stroller. What a coincidence, when I walked in the store and had a few questions about the adaptor the sales person asked if I called earlier this morning as he had the same questions asked to him by a lady who called. I told him that it wasn't me.. As I asked him my other questions he suddenly told me again that it was me who was the person who called in the morning because I also had the same car seat!?! Didn't I just told him that it wasn't me?? Was he listening or was he trying to prove something? That just irritated the heck out of me. Anyway, I decided not get the adaptor yet because it wasn't on sale anyway and there were other things that I had to buy that I don't think I can carry with me at this time.

Then I decided to get a drink. So I went to this bubble tea stall to get some fresh fruit slush. As I hand the lady my money I told her that I also have a rewards card and handed it to her but she said it was too late as she already rang my bill!?! What?? Was there another way she can credit me that drink? I did pay for it and they do offer the rewards card. She said that I should have given her my card before paying. I checked the card and the store, there was no sign that says that at all. So I checked again with the lady to clarify if it was really impossible to get me credit for my drink and she said sorry. Sheesh! Is it my lucky day or what? I didn't argue anymore and just left with my drink. I was so irritated! Grrr! Now what are the odds... two establishments in a row? It must be a sign for me to just head home. So I just brought Samantha to her play area and let her burn off some energy and then decided to leave. I know these were petty things but I was not a happy shopper when I left the mall.

No comments:

Post a Comment