Saturday, November 5, 2011

Excited About GLUE!

I recently bought some new glue for Samantha because she has been telling me that her glue stick has all dried out. I found these liquid glue from  Daiso for $2 for a 3-pack which I thought was great deal. So now that we have glue Sam is all excited in gluing things together so I decided that we do a simple baby collage project at home from magazine cut outs. So we cut out some pictures from the Babies R Us Catalogue and glue them all together in a big piece of paper. It was fun picking pictures and cutting them up. Sam was getting really good in cutting papers with her plastic scissors. She even knows to cut around the picture and not the picture. She is getting pretty good too in not making a mess putting some glue on the back of the pictures to stick to the paper. At the end we had fun, she was very proud of what she did. I did have to guide her a little bit on where to stick the pictures on the paper.

Proud of her baby collage project. 

1 comment: