Friday, November 4, 2011

Preschool Here We Come!!!

October 31, 2011 at 9:15 am, Steve and I sat with Mrs Neufeld in her office like kids being called in to the Principal's office. We were nervous, or should I say I was. It was the day that we got interviewed by the principal to see if Samantha fits to attend preschool in Richmond Christian School. I have already filled out a preschool application package that was 9 pages long. I have already asked for a Pastoral Reference from our Pastor which he happily agreed to give us and now we are about to be interviewed which is the last step into getting in the school. I feel like I am having a very important job interview and I felt a lot of pressure that morning hoping that we don't fail Samantha. There were a lot of questions for us, some we knew what the answers were right away, some we, or should I again, stumbled when answering but we were both honest with our answers. God was on our side and we were so relieved when we were welcomed into the school by Mrs Neufeld and was handed the Enrollment Packet and Parent handbook.

Preschool Registration Package

Parent handbook and Enrollment Packet
Samantha will be starting in January 2012. She is currently enrolled in Preschool 3 program of Little Eagles Preschool twice a week for 2.5 hours per day. I know that's not a lot of time for all the effort we put in but it is worth it in the long run as the school goes from Preschool 3, Preschool 4, Kindergarten, Elementary, Middle and Secondary School.

"Train up a child in a way he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it"
Proverbs 22:6

No comments:

Post a Comment