Actually it's just 8:20 am and I'm already thinking about dinner. Not about eating dinner but what to cook for dinner. I am not a cook, my husband is the one who loves to cook. Since being at home more I decided I have to learn to cook and like it as have more time to prepare and plan for dinner. So when Steve comes home from work all he has to think about is to eat and spend time with Sam. Today, I am not quite sure what to cook. We have some ground pork at home and decided to search the internet for some ideas. And I found a simple dish that we haven't had for a while. And it's perfect because we almost have all the ingredients just sitting in our fridge. It's called Ground Pork and Vegetable Frittata or also known as torta. I just hope I don't screw up this very simple dish.
Ground Pork and Vegetable Frittata
Adapted from http://www.pinoycook.net/

No comments:
Post a Comment