Since we bought Samantha a whole box of Mega Bloks last month, Steve and Samantha has been busy playing with this after dinner time. Sometimes I think that's it's not much Samantha who's enjoying the MEGA Bloks but my dear hubby Steve. You'll know what I mean when you see their creations.
Samantha is having so much fun as daddy spends quality time with her. Sometimes she helps out, but most of the time she tries to think of something creative by thinking out of the box! or should I say inside the box... ;-)
Daddy showing our little princess that he created a slide for her. She actually thought she can sit on it and slide!
And the creativity continues... Next stop, Vancouver International Airport
Dad created his version of the Canada Line going into a tunnel. For me this was a Skytrain going through China Town! hehehehe
For the next creation... I wonder what the inspiration came from? Is it because we'll be moving to a different house in March? Hmmm.. Oh well I do hope the house is not this small.
Samantha finishing it off with a chimney.
TA-DA! The house even came with an SUV!
To be continued... what might the next creation be? Any suggestions? I'll pass the message to Daddy-o!



Magsama si steve n karl.. Yan ang childhood toy ni karl every hk trip daw kelngn may mabili sya lego pauwi... Sarap maging bata again
ReplyDeleteYou forgot the Luxor Pyramid in Vegas, Aztec ruins, Blaster gun, cargo plane, and that huge cross structure that fell apart before I can take a picture. I'll try to make more.
ReplyDeleteMel - you're right second childhood indeed!
ReplyDeleteHun - You're right! I forgot about those... hehehe I'll look for the pics and create a sequel to this blog.