Monday, February 22, 2010

A Little Older But A Lot Wiser

Last week I celebrated another birthday. And as I contemplate on my new age I remember the time when I used to think of my uncles and aunts being so old because they were at this age. My oh my where did the time go??





Thank you Uncle Knyck and Auntie Nancy for dropping by and giving me this beautiful cake. It even had a candle for me. Samantha did the blowing of candles since I've been blowing candles all my life so why not let Samantha blow this candle. And we were so proud of her because she was able to do it all by herself!

Another year older but definitely much wiser. My only wish for my birthday is that to be the best mom and wife that I can be to my family. I am happy what more can I wish for?? Okay maybe a few million dollars will make me even happier. :-)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment