I've been using my IPhone now for a year and never did I once bought an app to install on my phone. Why should I if I can find it for free or if I can use it's lite version, right? But this week I did buy something. And it's all because of my daughter who loves this app called Tozzle. At first I installed the lite version but she has mastered those two free puzzles so fast that she's getting bored doing it over and over. So after seeing how much she's enjoying it and how her shape recognition and motor skills are improving. I decided to buy the full game for a whopping $1.99. It includes 20 different puzzles with different sound effects. Now, whenever she gets bored at home playing with her toys she would ask for it and would just sit on the couch concentrating on the puzzles. I admit it's a very handy babysitter when you need to do something.
Main Menu
This is the first puzzle she learned. She learned the sounds what different animals make.
Then she learned about numbers.
Today she was working on this puzzle and has completed it.
Even if some puzzles seem to be a piece of cake for her, she is having a hard time with puzzles like the one above.
I enjoy watching her grow and learn. Each time Samantha accomplishes something new she gives me this glow in her face that tells me she's happy and excited. And it also makes me happy knowing that I've done something right and she's learning from me. Being a mom is so rewarding and I wouldn't exchange it for anything else in this world.
Thats my first purchase as well :)
ReplyDeleteI love how our daughter seems to have memorized the locations and order of the pieces. So smart ;D
ReplyDelete