Sunday, January 31, 2010

Bible for Toddlers

Last Saturday my friend Mel and I decided to go check out the Kids Swap Meet at the Cloverdale Fairgrounds.  We left our kids with their dads and was on an agenda to find good deals. My agenda for that trip was to find books for Samantha. Maybe books about letters, numbers, Elmo or anything that might catch my eye. What caught my eye that day was this First Step Bible for toddlers. It was in great condition, it looks brand new! And the best part is I got it for a very good price. I've been thinking about getting Sam a Bible that we can read to her so she can learn about God. But that is not something you can easily find.


So far Steve has read Sam four short stories from the Bible and I was surprised on how she sat there and listened attentively. Usually she would start grabbing the book and flip the pages randomly. Maybe it's because of the nice illustrations in the book or the simple words that was used. But whatever it is, I do hope she enjoys the stories and the quiet time together whether it be with me or Steve.

No comments:

Post a Comment