Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Daycare Secured, Return to Work Date Set!

Today is when I stop my search for a daycare for Samantha. I got confirmation from Giggles Daycare that I will be able to secure a spot for her in April when I go back to work. I'm glad that Giggles can accommodate her as that was our first choice. It's such a bittersweet day as I'm happy that we found a good person to take care of her but of course I am heart-broken to actually see it becoming a reality. I always think that if I don't have a daycare to care for her then I won't be able to go back to work and I will be spending all my time with her.  Just the thought that she won't be spending the day with me is sad. But I know that she will enjoy socializing, playing and learning with the other kids. I also know that it will also make me a better mom whenever we're together.

Next time Samantha will be joining kids her age, giggling and having fun.

Giggles Daycare (owned and operated by Katherine)

*both pictures were taken from Giggles Daycare's posting*

2 comments: