Thursday, January 28, 2010

Writing? Today? Why Oh Why???

I don't really know why I decided to start and write today. I am definitely not a writer and sometimes my grammar even sucks. So why? I don't have a definite answer for now. But I do have a few thoughts in my mind to why and here they are.


- I've been a wife to my loving husband, Steve, for 4 1/2 years now. I know I'm not the perfect wife. I don't like to cook, he does most of the cooking. I have mood swings that sometimes even I don't understand why, and all I can say he is very patient with me and tries to understand. He is the most loving and patient husband I know and I just want to let the whole world know how lucky I am to be his wife.



- I've been a mom for 18 months now and have decided to stay that extra time with my daughter, Samantha, rather than going back to work after my 1 year maternity leave. And it has been a roller coaster ride with this little one. But I love each and every moment of it. She taught me a lot and sometimes I tend to forget that I'm not the only teacher here because in her own little way she touches my heart and I learn very important lessons in life.



- I have been living in Canada for the past 10 years now and I never would have thought that I would be living my perfect life. It might not be perfect for others but for me, it's been perfect so far or should I say more than perfect. And I thank my parents for that hard decision to move here and change our lives. I know it's tough for them to move here and adjust but they have given us a great opportunity that we would not have back in the Philippines.



These are the top three reasons that pops in my mind when I ask myself why I am writing. And I know there's more but Sam is calling for her "Mommy" so I gotta go... until next time.

2 comments:

  1. Sarah...for someone as wonderful as you...you deserve a loving husband and a happy family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... Thanks Sweet. Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete