Since I decided to start writing might as well have the right tools for it. And since I spend more time surfing the net and keeping in touch using my Iphone than our desktop computer, I decided to look for an application that's compatible with the site I post my blogs. And "ta-da!", as what my daughter would say, I saw BlogPress Lite right away. It looks very easy to use and it seems to have a fairly good review from users and most of all it's FREE! So I decided to try it out and so far it hasn't let me down yet. It only took me a few minutes to be set up and next thing I know I'm typing this message away.
Wow! Am I really getting serious with this writing thing?? I think time will tell and once I buy the full version of this application then I know I'm hooked and in it for the long run.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment