Every Saturday since the start of September we have been bringing Samantha to Ladner Leisure Center for her swimming lessons. She is in little turtle level which is basically the level 1 of swimming. She looks forward to every Saturday to go swimming not with her teachers or classmates but she looks forward to her one on one time with daddy. :)
After her 30 minute class with the center Samantha gets to play with daddy. As I watch them at the other side of the window I always appreciate these times (even if getting out of the house early on a Saturday and getting to the pool in time seems like a whirl wind). I can see how happy Samantha is and how she loves the water. Thanks for her daddy for always being there for her for always being patient and always being a fun dad for Samantha.
No comments:
Post a Comment