But I do miss this feeling of excitement that I had with Samantha. The anticipation of meeting my little one. The excitement of holding the baby in my arms and the excitement of my family falling in love with a baby who we barely know. I know for a fact that we already love this baby and whether if it is a boy or girl the baby is already part of our family. Even Samantha knows that we are a family of FOUR!
Thursday, October 27, 2011
Doctor's visit at 36 weeks
Yesterday I went for my prenatal visit. I was so excited to go as I wanted to know how the baby is doing and how my pregnancy has been progressing. So far I've been healthy and the baby seems healthy too. She checked my blood pressure, the baby's heartbeat and the position of the baby and it was prefect! Everything got an A+ on my doctor's report card so I was a happy mommy. I did ask one thing that I was curious about, " How do I know that the baby has dropped?". A lot of people have asked me this question and I don't really know what the answer is or how I will know. With my daughter, I never really noticed my tummy dropping or any sign that I was ready to give birth except from words form my doctor. So this time I just had to ask. She said that for some people they are able to breathe better and eat more AND she also mentioned that my baby's head is down and it's low. Uh-oh... I have been breathing and eating more lately and moving around has been very difficult without my belly belt. So is this a sign that I'm already to give birth? I'm at week 36 going 37 and I don't think I'm ready to give birth yet because I am scared to death! I think I was braver with Samantha because I didn't know any better. But now I am more aware of what to expect and what is about to happen and it's pretty scary.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Kaw b yn sa pic mare? :) cant wait to see u and dont worry the 2nd one will come out faster
ReplyDeletehahaha... hindi masmalaki pa ang tiyan ko diyan! thanks for the moral support mare!
ReplyDelete