It's been a week now since we've moved in to our new home. But it seems just like yesterday when we first moved. It still feels like we are on vacation living in a hotel. Even though our things are mostly unpacked and organized I just don't feel at home yet. I wonder how long will it be until we actually feel at home? Right now for me it just feels like a workout everyday, climbing up and down the stairs several times a day to do things and trying to accommodate my daughter's needs at the same time. I feel bad for Samantha because I think she is the one who is having the hardest time adjusting. She was also unfortunate to have been sick when we were moving and I bet she was really uncomfortable being in a different place feeling so miserable. She has been very clingy since then and I know this will not end soon. It will take time for her to adjust. I do hope our week #2 here will be much better coz in a week's time as well I will be on my way back to work.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment