Then two weeks ago, I was also called for work to have some testings done to see if I qualify for a job I applied for. Being at home taking care of Samantha for the last 19 months made me extremely nervous being tested. But I'm happy to say that I made it through one step at a time, my preparations paid off as today I got a call and an email offering me the position! How exciting!
And last but not the least, our "BIG" move is in two days. We've been packing all weekend and we're tired. There are still some things left to pack but I'm happy to say that we're ready to move. I have also reached the point that I'm not stressed out about packing. It's overwhelming at first but once you get going you just get into the groove and next thing you know you're almost done. It's a lot of work but I'm looking forward to get settled and live the next chapter of our lives.
I know once we've moved to our new place we will continue to be busy but we'll take it easy and maybe I'll be able to post some pics to share more of my experiences with you. But for now, I have to sleep as tomorrow is going to be another busy day.
And last but not the least, our "BIG" move is in two days. We've been packing all weekend and we're tired. There are still some things left to pack but I'm happy to say that we're ready to move. I have also reached the point that I'm not stressed out about packing. It's overwhelming at first but once you get going you just get into the groove and next thing you know you're almost done. It's a lot of work but I'm looking forward to get settled and live the next chapter of our lives.
I know once we've moved to our new place we will continue to be busy but we'll take it easy and maybe I'll be able to post some pics to share more of my experiences with you. But for now, I have to sleep as tomorrow is going to be another busy day.
Mixed emotion... Huhu
ReplyDeletemy reason for loving burnaby is moving away :(
love you!