Monday, April 26, 2010

T.I.R.E.D.

TIRED - This is how I feel every weekday night especially after dinner time. There are just so many things to do and too little time to do it. I don't even have much time to play with Samantha or relax and watch an episode of House with Steve. We both are just too tired. It's almost a month now since I started being a working mom and I commend people who do it because it's not easy. I admit that when I'm at work I feel like I'm on vacation. And really, I am free from my duties at home for a few hours but just like any vacation it all must come to an end and for me its when the clock strikes 4:30pm. I just hope that I get use to this soon. Because I like working and being a mom and being a wife. It's amazing how some people have mastered being all three. I still have to learn more and adjust to the challenges but I know I'll be alright. It will just take a little more time. 

1 comment:

  1. Sarah!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) I don't know that you blog na. I can just imagine how exhausted you are. Time isn't something we can buy in a store. I miss you and Sam! :)

    Sarah, I just kepy my blog private for security seasons as I no longer live in peaceful Vancouver. I'll send you an invite so that you can have an access. Drop me a line! :)

    ReplyDelete