![]() |
| My morning treat with my cup of coffee. Yumm! |
Tuesday, March 27, 2012
Finding My Quiet Time
I used to wake up early in the morning to have a head start to my day. Having my cup of coffee early when everyone else is asleep and when it is still quiet in the house. But I haven't done that for a long time and with spending the day with two kids I need my quiet time. I tried waking up early but it seems to be getting harder and harder each time. So last night I switched it up a bit. I chose my quiet time to be in the evening when the kids are asleep. And instead of drinking coffee I tried to become a little bit more productive by baking our breakfast. I made Chocolate Zucchini Bread. It was a success my quiet time was relaxing and productive at the same time. It took my mind off things and it made me feel good before going to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment